Saturday, May 9, 2009

5K Day

There is a 5K near our neighborhood that isn't a super-exciting race but does have a few perks. The main one being that the race ends in the Sky Sox (our AAA baseball team) Stadium with everyone in the stands cheering you on. It also has a Kids Fun Run where the kids run a full lap around the stadium with Sox the Fox leading the way. It really is a neat little run. I ran the 5K today and the kids did the Fun Run so I thought I would share some pictures.
Here is me and the kids after my race and before theirs.


Pre-Race stretching...

Kaleigh on the home stretch...


Chase on the home stretch...


Fun prizes after the race...


The kids with Sox the Fox (the highlight for them!)
It was a nice start to the day! :)

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

Krista, I am so impressed! It looks like the kids had a of fun. Such great pictures!