Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chase's Birthday Weekend

I can't believe Chase turned 5 on Sunday! Where have these past 5 years gone?? I remember so vividly seeing him for the very first time. I was instantly in love. He has certainly changed a lot since then, but I still love him like crazy!
Chase chose to have his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this year. We really tried to talk him out of it (I felt overstimulated just thinking about it), but it was no use. So, we spent Saturday morning at Chuck E. Cheese with Chase and six of his friends. Here are some pictures...
On Sunday morning (his real birthday) we took cupcakes to his class at church. They all sang Happy Birthday to him and he loved it!
Chase loves scavenger hunts so Randy put together a scavenger hunt for him to find his family birthday presents. He loved it! Randy had him going all over the place. Kaleigh helped Chase read the clues at each spot. It was alot of fun! Here are some pictures of the hunt and the final outcomes...



It was a fun weekend, and I must say that we have one spoiled little boy! We have one weekend off, then it's back to the birthday madness with Kaleigh's birthday. Phew! I will be glad when March is over! More on Kaleigh's birthday after next week...

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thans so much for sharing these great pics and the commentary about the BIG day. I love that boy!! Can't wait to see and hear about Kaleighs. I miss them !
Love, mom

Greg and Jen said...

WOW! He HAS grown up SO fast..... looks like he had a great Birthday!! You guys seem like fun parents. =)

Inspired 2 Smile said...

Don't blink! Yesterday I pulled out frilly little dresses and wrangled tights onto a sweet baby girl and today I took her to the DMV to get her learner's permit. She's the second to jet through childhood. (Careful in the church parking lot.)